We have set ourselves the goal of sustainably combating lipedema worldwide. It is important to us to give our patients back their quality of life and to provide them a life full of newfound self-confidence, mobility and femininity without the physical pain and mental strain of lipedema.
We place our patients at the centre of our activities
Driven by our goal: to cure women with lipedema worldwide, we always put our patients at the centre of our activities. We do everything in our power to carry out the surgery for our patients and to ensure that they get best possible treatment: from the first contact through the consultations, the surgeries and the recovery process to starting your new life. Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality of professional treatment without compromise.
Help and Serve
We are here to help our patients and dedicate ourselves fully to their health and well-being. You are the reason why we come to work every day. We approach our patients positively and proactively and give one hundred percent to support them.
At the beginning of the 2000s, Dr. Falk-Christian Heck first came into contact with a previously unknown disease – lipedema. The clinical picture of the affected women was met with neither acceptance nor understanding by the doctors. Even today, in many cases lipedema is still misdiagnosed as overweight or obesity (adiposity). The disease often remains undetected for a long time. Those affected suffer from shame, self-reproach and frustration.
As an experienced surgeon, Dr. Heck developed a completely new and sustainably effective surgical method, the lipedema surgery (lipo-decompression), which
- stops the lipedema
- is a pain-free surgery
- eliminates the need for compression garments
- improves the quality of life
These are still our goals today at the LipoClinic Dr. Heck GmbH!
We are here for you! You can gladly call us at +49 208 44475981 or contact us by filling out our contact form.
If you decide to proceed with the treatment at the LipoClinic, we kindly ask you to consider the following:
- You need a flat-knitted custom-made compression garment in compression class 2. This can be prescribed by your phlebologist or family doctor.
- For treatment, a diagnosis for lipedema must be provided in a written form by an external specialist for lipedema (e.g. a phlebologist or lymphologist).
- For reasons of anaesthesia eligibility, your body weight should be below 130kg. If your weight is higher, we will be happy to advise you on alternative approaches.